1 min, sound, Single-channel Video
A contact between two bodies. An intense sharing of information. A chemical cocktail in the brain.
The Kiss is an audiovisual work that explores a simple gesture acted out between two lovers.
An intense coming together of two bodies in the digital space.
The work was created using motion capture, particle systems and real time randomization techniques.
A work by APOTROPIA
Performed by Antonella Mignone, Cristiano Panepuccia
Music: Cristiano Panepuccia
- Back to the POSTFUTURE, curated by Athens Digital Arts Festival, Spazio Ridotto, Venice
- SIGGRAPH Digital Art Community Exhibition The Urgency of Reality in a Hyper-Connected Age, curated by Dena Eber
- VIDEOFORMES - Focus Athens Digital Arts Festival, Curated by Eirini Olympiou, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- The W:OW Art Film & Video Festival @ Now&After International Video Art Festival, WOW animateC curated by
Wilfried Agricola de Cologne, ARTPLAY Design Center, Moscow, Russia
- Share Prize X Edition 'Sincerity' - XII Share Festival, Turin, Italy
- On Site Impromptus curated by Yun-Ting Tsai, Ming Contemporary Art Museum, Shanghai, China
- Athens Digital Arts Festival - Post Future, Athens, Greece
- Espacio Enter International Festival of Creativity, Innovation & Digital Culture, Canary Islands
- interfilm - 33rd International Short Film Festival Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- DepicT! - Encounters Short Film & Animation Festival, Bristol, UK
- GENERATE!° - Festival für elektronische Künste, Tübingen, Germany
- Patchlab Digital Art Festival, Postfuture – selected works from the 13th Athens Digital Arts Festival,
curated by Ilias Chatzichristodoulou, Krakow, Poland
- Fonlad Digital Art Festival, Coimbra, Portugal
- Videomedeja, Museum of Contemporary Art of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Serbia
- MIBArt Multimedia Festival curated by Piero Deggiovanni, Busto Arsizio, Italy
- Proyector Festival de Videoarte, BEST OFF 2017 curated by Fonlad Digital Art Festival, Madrid, Spain
- ARTSevilla 360°, Sevilla, Spain
- Blue Magpie Experimental Film Series, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Escape ARTfest, Milton - Ulladulla, Australia [Highly Commended Mention]
- MUCES Muestra de Cine Europeo Ciudad de Segovia, “Videoarte - Paisajes posthumanos. Nuevo arte audiovisual digital
europeo” curated by MADATAC, Museo de Arte Contemporáneo Esteban Vicente, Segovia, Spain
- MADATAC 08, Madrid, Spain
- FutureFest Art Prize, London, United Kingdom