Single-channel video, sound, 4m 44s
The rhythm, the flow, the breath. A dance on the continuous movement of energy, expansion and growth.
The spiral is the natural form of expression of the primary dynamic force that is the basis of life.
A work by APOTROPIA
Performed by Cristiano Panepuccia
Camera: Antonella Mignone
Music: Cristiano Panepuccia
- VideoMovimiento, Festival Internacional de Videodanza 2017, Bogotá, Colombia [ Premio Mejor Propuesta Audiovisual ]
- Video Art Forum 2019, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Festival Internacional de Cine con Medios Alternativos - FICMA 2017, Mexico City, Mexico [ Finalist ]
- Video Art Miden 2018, Kalamata, Greece
- TILT platform 2019 | Exhibition "Iasis", curated by Gioula Papadopoulou, Loutraki, Greece
- Video Art Miden: “Videolands” exhibition in collaboration with MOMus Experimental Center for the Arts,
- The Hazel Eye Film Festival 2019
- Non Stop Project Video Performance & Video Dance, curated by Margarita Stavraki, Kinitiras Studio, Athens, Greece
- Athens Video Dance Project 2019, Athens, Greece